The following are talks, lectures or debates that I will be giving in the near future:
- 28 March, 9.30 am, ICEPS Conference, University of Montpelier, Title: Ethical problems in alternative medicine
- 29 March, 12 noon, ICEPS Conference, University of Montpelier, Title: Alternative medicine, facts and fallacies
- 11 May, Association for Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Disorders, Sheffield, Title: Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) – what are the facts?
- 22 May, Grand rounds, Medical University of Vienna, Department of Anesthesiolgy, Title: Integrative Medicine: Sense or Nonsense?
- 22 May, University of Vienna, Title: Esoteric medicine, facts and fallacies
- 5 June, LM University Munich, Title: SCHMU – Scheinmedizinischer Unfug
- 31 August, European Congress of Skeptical Organisations, Gent, Title: What do governments and health organisations like WHO do against quackery?
- 24/25 October, Österreichischer Wissenschaftstag 2019, Vienna, Title: Homöopathie
If you require details (or hope to invite me for a talk), please contact me.
I will carefully consider all invitations to give lectures about alternative medicine [but sadly cannot accept all that I currently receive]