The following are talks, lectures or debates that I will be giving in the near future:
- 25 September 2020, COVID-19 Misinformation by proponents of so-called alternative medicine. All European Academies (ALLEA) “Fact or Fake: Tackling Scientific Disinformation”. ON-LINE CONFERENCE
- 24 November 2020, “Trust and truth in health research – building trust in research evidence to support informed health decisions” ON-LINE CONFERENCE
- 2 December 2020, Trugschlüsse in der sogenannten Alternativmedizin. Aktionstag Medizin Göttingen, University of Göttingen, Germany [on-line lecture]
- 3 December 2020, A CRITICAL LOOK AT SO-CALLED ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE, Cambridge University Biological Society (BioSoc), Cambridge, UK.
- 4 December 2020, “ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE?”, Cambridge University Students Against Pseudoscience (CUSAP) society, Cambridge, UK.
- 17-20 March 2021, Aspen Global Congress on Scientific Thinking and Action, Rome. Title: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: DOES INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE GENERATE MORE GOOD THAN HARM? ON-LINE CONFERENCE
If you require details (or hope to invite me for a talk), please contact me.
I will carefully consider all invitations to give lectures about alternative medicine [but sadly cannot accept all that I currently receive]Trugschlüsse der medizinischen Esoterik