Why are we here?
Who am I?
What is my life’s purpose?
These are BIG questions indeed.
The spiritually transformative work of Life Between Lives (LBL) hypnotherapy began with one man’s dedication and curiosity to search for answers to the great questions about life and beyond. Today, the Michael Newton Institute (MNI), founded by Dr. Michael Newton, and our global network of over 200 LBL Facilitators hold his vision for humanity and carry on his passion for researching the Afterlife and bringing the evolving modality of LBL hypnotherapy to humanity.
For humanity to live the unconditional love and wisdom of Spiritual Consciousness.
To raise personal and collective consciousness, by bringing the healing and wisdom of Life Between Lives to individuals around the globe, reawakening their immortal identity and integrating Spiritual Consciousness.
Who We Are
The Michael Newton Institute is a not-for-profit organization, bringing together a worldwide collective of trained Facilitators to offer Life Between Lives hypnotherapy, as pioneered by Dr. Michael Newton.Dr Michael Newton. We are committed to providing opportunities globally for people to experience their soul state and a reconnection to the wisdom of the After-life / Inter-life.
What We Offer the World
We advocate for the Spiritual Realm, sharing the wisdom received by individuals around the globe through the exploration of their existence between lives by offering:
- Life Between Lives Sessions – Access to LBL sessions for individuals all around the world through our network of members.
- LBL Facilitator Network – Our MNI members are a diverse group of over 200 individuals who offer LBL to clients all around the world in 40 countries and over 25 languages within their own practices.
- LBL Training – Empowering new generations to learn LBL and continue this important work for their own clients. We create and nurture a community of Life Between Lives Facilitators to connect, learn and grow, so they may support their clients.
- Stories of the Afterlife – Our quarterly journal shares the latest LBL cases and information about LBL (public subscriptions welcome).
- Publications – Continued publication of Dr Michael Newtons and the Institutes own books ensure the wisdom of LBL work is accessible to all people. Over 1 million people have enjoyed these books and learnt from others, Life Between Lives spiritually transformative experience, applying the wisdom to bring new insight, awareness and healing to their own lives.
- Research – We continue to explore the afterlife and conduct studies into the therapeutic benefits of LBL.
- Facebook Community – Our thriving social media discussion group has over 8,000 members who discuss the work of Dr Michael Newton, MNI and LBL every day.
You can read about Dr. Newton and the development of the Michael Newton Institute over the last 20 years at History of MNI. The Michael Newton Institute is overseen by a Board of Directors and Volunteer Teams.
Our LBL Facilitator Community
MNI is an organisation of like-minded, yet diverse individuals who are called to help others expand their awareness of their immortal identity furthering Dr Michael Newton’s legacy. Individuals in our LBL facilitator member community can be found in 40 countries around the world.
We understand more than anyone that our higher guidance draws us together for a common purpose. Many feel the call to join the Michael Newton Institute, often inspired by reading our publications, or through a life changing experience in their own Life Between Lives session. MNI is always seeking to grow the community, if you feel drawn you may consider LBL training.
After completing LBL training and certification requirements, certified LBL facilitators join our global membership community offering LBL to their own clients in their independent practices. LBL work can be a spiritually transformative experience for many clients and MNI LBL Facilitators consider the offering of LBL work to others an honour.
Values and Ethics
As LBL Facilitators, and Members of the Michael Newton Institute (MNI) we are:
- Dedicated and passionate about reawakening humanity’s connection to the unconditional love and wisdom of Spiritual Consciousness for healing and personal growth.
- Trusting in the innate wisdom within everyone and All That Is.
- Compassionate to those we serve and each other, seeking to transcend the human condition.
We are a Spiritual based organization. The Michael Newton Institute is committed to maintaining the highest standard of human and spiritual Values and Ethics in delivering our Mission for humanity. Our LBL Facilitators and those in many volunteers in roles throughout our organization commit to following the MNI Code of Ethics in their own practices, or working on behalf of MNI. Our Alliance Hypnotherapy and Alliance Past Life Regression Program partners also commit to these ethical standards, to support our Vision and Mission.
Why are we here?
Who am I?
What is my life’s purpose?
I found one therapist offering these services, and it was her website that provided some plausible answers:
We are here to be exploited by charlatans.
We are considered to be gullible morons.
Our purpose in life is to support quacks.
The costs for the sessions range from 90 to 795 Euros!
€795 to solve the deepest mysteries of life that have baffled scientists and philosophers for thousands of years? That sounds an absolute bargain to me – where do I sign?
This is a very interesting organisation.
Firstly the Director of Education, Paul Aurand, has a very informative youtube channel which includes a remarkable video all about awakening the wise woman within, the return of the divine feminine, awakening the goddess within, yada yada. I am familiar with this kind of thing and it does not bode well for vulnerable people who may become involved with this organisation.
Mr Aurand’s website can be perused via this archived link, it would be comedy gold were it not for the very serious safeguarding concerns.
Unsurpisingly for this kind of set up, Aurand promotes “body wisdom” [the belief that past memories, including of abuse, are forgotten / repressed and held in the body and can be remembered via body / energy therapy and / or hypnosis]. The risks of false memories, false accusations of abuse and family alienation are signficant.
Aurand also works at the Open Centre in New York, an organisation worthy of scrutiny, as is its UK counterpart.
Secondly, I would like to draw the attention of readers to a psychiatrist who has drunken deeply from the foetid cup of woo woo and is closely associated with this organiation and who works as a past life therapist.
Dear readers I present to you Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, Marcel Westerlund.
Westerlund’s remarkable CV can be viewed via this archived link; https://archive.ph/MX8wt
His websites are also worthy of scrutiny
I find Westerlund’s activities to be deeply concerning considering his position of authority. Sadly there are many psychiatrists like him.