I am so sorry we all missed this conference on ‘HOMEOPROPHYLAXIS’ !
The three-day meeting has ended yesterday.
It could have been a real eye-opener.
This is how it has been advertised:
This is THE conference for medical professionals, parents, and natural-minded healthcare providers to learn more about the evidence supporting the 200 year old practice of Homeoprophylaxis (HP), an immune boosting method that is safe and natural.
Homeoprophylaxis is internationally popular and proven method of protection against infectious disease. It is safe, natural, and does no harm. There are no toxins, preservatives, chemicals, or pathological particles. It works by naturally educating your child’s immune system to recognize and combat disease. Learn from our international panelists of doctors and researchers from across many field and schools of medicine at the upcoming HP Conference. Internationally recognized, our speakers have conducted research across the globe on HP immunization, and will be providing you with answers on their safety, effectiveness, and proven success.
You have to admit that this is eye-opening. If anyone ever doubted that (some) homeopaths were deluded to the point of being dangerous, they now have to see that they were mistaken.
- HP does not convey ‘natural immunity’.
- HP does not boost anything.
- HP is not safe; in fact it has the potential to kill millions through non-immunisation.
- HP is not natural.
- HP is luckily not popular; it is pursued merely by some extreme loons.
- HP is not proven.
- HP does not protect from infectious diseases.
- HP goes absolutely nothing to the immune system or any other organ function.
- HP does not combat disease.
- HP is certainly not ‘internationally recognised’ for anything but a criminally dangerous replacement of proper immunisation.
- HP is not of ‘proven success’.
All that HP truly provides is an indication as to how recklessly unethical and dangerously misleading homeopaths can be. As I wrote previously on this blog: I cannot think of anything in the realm of homeopathy that is more irresponsible than the promotion of HP.